1. How are Tripura Foundation's programs aligned with the UN Millennium Development Goals?
Our goals and objectives are closely aligned with three of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals:
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieve universal primary education
- Promote gender equality and empower women
2. What does Tripura Foundation do to monitor and evaluate its programs?
Tripura Foundation is committed to the highest quality programs that provide the greatest benefits to children in the developing world. To this end, we monitor and evaluate our programs on an ongoing basis to:
- Track project information to ensure that we work effectively toward our goals and objectives
- Identify strengths and weaknesses to inform program decisions and make timely improvements
- Facilitate dialogue with stakeholders regarding progress toward desired objectives
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely data and information to stakeholders
3. How do we form a partnership with your organization?
Partner organizations are an important strategic aspect of Tripura Foundation’s business model. Please note that our local teams determine which organizations we work with to implement our programs. Please submit your inquiry through our contact form or by email to email@example.com. We will pass along the information to our local teams. If our local office believes that there is potential for a partnership, they will contact your organization through the forwarded information. Due to the volume of requests, our local teams will only be able to contact organizations where there is potential for a partnership in the near future.
4. How can my school engage with you or help promote your work?
If you are a teacher, school administrator, education professional, or simply an engaged parent, we can explore bringing our Phonemic Intelligence education program to your school! Let us know your position, where you are located, and the size of your classroom/school by sending us this information through our contact form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
5. How can I get my company involved?
There are multiple ways in which to engage your company in the work of Tripura Foundation. The following are a few suggestions:
- Track project information to ensure that we work effectively toward our goals and objectives.
- Get Tripura Foundation added to your company’s list of approved non-profit organizations. This enables employees to select Tripura Foundation as the designate for their charitable giving, and to receive matching corporate donations.
- If your company has a corporate foundation, suggest Tripura Foundation for corporate funding or connect our staff with the right people within the foundation department. We are always looking to expand and diversify our funding base, and we would welcome introductions to any corporate foundation that is interested in supporting education or hunger projects in the developing world.
- Start a corporate fundraiser. Many individuals working in both small and large corporations have decided to launch fundraising campaigns within their corporations to support one of Tripura Foundation’s projects. These campaigns can center around holiday parties or perhaps a summer outing. Once the fundraising goal is reached, everyone who participated gets the satisfaction of seeing the final Tripura Foundation project come to life with updates and photos we provide back to your team.