Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is our mission?
What does Tripura Foundation do?
Where can I learn more about Tripura Foundation?
Why should I support this organization when there are people in need in my own country?
How do I stay updated on the work Tripura Foundation is doing?
How can I get my company involved?
- Get your employer to match your donation.
- If your company has a corporate foundation, make an introduction.
- Hold a company fundraiser for our projects. By combining efforts, you and your colleagues can have a major impact on the communities where we work.
Programs and Locations
How do we form a partnership with your organization?
Where can I learn more about how you run your programs?
How do you address the educational needs of children in India?
- Improved Academic performance: better grades and test scores,
- Greater Emotional Intelligence: positive attitude, increased resilience,
- Reduced Behavior Issues: fewer conflicts, better cooperation,
- Greater Sense of Confidence: more effective communication, ability to be assertive without being aggressive.
Does the work you are doing in these countries mean you support their governments?
Where does Tripura currently work?
What are your plans for expansion?
How do you select the villages that you partner with?
- Needs assessment: Before beginning work, our team conducts a thorough assessment of each school community to ensure that there is a genuine need for HoPE or PI support and that our HoPE and PI programs can have a significant positive impact.
- Government approval: Because we work in government (public) schools, the Ministry of Education at the local or national level must approve PI project locations before we can begin work.
Sponsor a complete Hope Learning Center for $350 per month for 40+ children. Sponsorship includes daily mini meals, PI education, yoga, support for school work, character building lessons, vocational training opportunities, and local field trips.
You will receive a quarterly report from the Hope Center to keep you involved and updated about the impact your gift makes.